- Coordinating Ministry for Human Development and Culture, as coordinator of inter-stakeholder stakeholders;
- Ministry of Villages, Development of Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration, as the person in charge of carrying out PID (Executing Agency) activities;
- the Ministry of Home Affairs, as the supervisor of the Regional Government and Village Government;
- Ministry of National Development Planning/National Development Planning Agency, as coordinator of the preparation of program plans;
- The Ministry of Finance, as the representative of the Government of Indonesia who signed the donation agreement with the World Bank, has the task of confirming that all arrangements related to the principles and mechanisms of using the busy budget sourced from the government budget are in accordance with applicable regulations.
- BPKP, is the Government Auditor who carries out busy audits and reviews of the Interim Financial Report (IFR) submitted by the Executing Agency; and
- The World Bank, as a partner and donor forum in PID financing.
Principles, Objectives and Benefits of the Village Innovation Program:
Village Innovation Program Management Principles (PID); law abiding, transparency, accountability, participatory, inclusive and gender equality.