In the past, cell phones were only used as a means of communication like telephone and SMS. With the development of the era, the mobile phone has now changed its name to Smartphones. Besides being a means of communication, Smartphone now has a role as entertainment or job support.
Smartphone make your life easier and more practical because everything feels like it is in your hands. An example is when you want to watch a movie, you can watch it anywhere, anytime just by using Smartphone without annoying movies. The problem is that sometimes the problem is peeping on the phone subtitle or the film translation does not exist and it will be difficult for you if the film you are seeing is in a language other than Indonesian.
But now there are many additional uses that are used to combine data subtitle in the case of movies, it just looks less practical or can even use up your memory even more. So with sophistication Smartphone, now subtitle has become a direct standard of the Realme cell phone.
This is how it is displayed and set subtitle Movies on Realme Phone:
1. Make sure the movie name and name first subtitle must be the same, if not then subtitle does not appear when the movie is playing – drop it Files Movies and subtitle in Folder The same.
2. Open menu ‘arrangement“On your Realme phone.
3. Find and select ‘Additional settings‘.
4. Next, select ‘Barrier-free‘.
5. Select ‘subtitle‘- Click symbol side arrow.
6. To activate subtitle, select activate subtitle.
7. When subtitle activated, then several settings appear subtitle. Namely: language, text size and style subtitle.
8. Click on symbol side arrow Language – Select default values.
9. Click the side arrow icon Text size.
10. Select the text size subtitle according to your needs.
11. Click on symbol side arrow Subtitle style.
12. Select a font color and background Letters according to your requirements.
13. Done. Now you can watch movies with subtitles on your Realme phone. Simple, isn’t it?
Hence the explanation of the tutorial ‘How to Display and Set Subtitles on Realme’. Much luck.