In addition to the technological developments on Android phones today, there are many advanced features that can be found on all brands of Android phones. One of them is the internet sharing function.
2 ways to share the internet on an Android phone
There are two types of internet sharing that can be done on an Android phone, namely through tethering and a personal hotspot. The only difference is in the use of passwords. If tethering does not require a password, the hotspot requires a password.
Limit the number of devices connected to the hotspot
For many applications that open hotspots illegally, the feature limits the number of devices that can connect to your hotspot. Of course, this feature will be very useful. In addition to the function of limiting the number of devices connected to the hotspot, Android phones are generally also equipped with a function to limit the amount of internet data that can be used by hotspot users.
Also read: How to hide a private hotspot network and bluetooth on Realme phone
In addition, there is also a feature to limit Internet network speed on hotspot user devices. One of the benefits that hotspot owners or internet network sharers can get is to control and save internet networks that are being used by other devices.
1. Find and open the settings menu on your Android phone. In the Settings menu, find and select the menu link Other wireless.
2. After the Other Wireless Connection menu, click Menu Personal hotspot. In this Personal Hotspot menu, you can also activate the Personal Hotspot function; You can set the username and password of the hotspot. To limit the number of devices that can connect to your hotspot, click Features Connection manager.
3. Choose Maximum connections allowed, and then select the number of devices that can be connected to your device.
4. You can also limit the amount of data that connected devices can use, click Data restrictions, and then select a limit on the amount of data each connected device can use.
5. Click on Speed limit and then select the internet speed limit that the connected devices can access.
6. Each hotspot is enabled for the data restriction function; then the data is reset and the data calculation starts again at 0 MB.
A few simple tutorials limit the number of devices with our hotspot. Limiting the number of devices connected to the hotspot is a built-in function that must be present on all Android phones, only the function names may be different. Here the author is using a Realme C2 Android phone. Thank you very much and hopefully it can be useful.