Telegram has greatly updated its app features. One of them is there Profile picture from any Telegram account we can now add Animated videos for use in profile pictures. Well we can use regular photos to create profile animations in Telegram. How one?
The times have advanced and social media is now the most active place of communication used by all of humanity. His presence is very useful as a means of communication with relatives or friends who are in distant places. Social media is increasingly not just a place to share fun, but also a business area for everyone.
Well, there are many types of social media out there now, one of which is an application Instant messaging service Telegram. As with other social media, there is something like a profile to show your identity. Well, there is a lot of personal information out there. There is also a place to insert a photo, commonly known as a profile photo.
If we remember in the past when the Blackberry Messenger application was glorious, we would often change profile photos. We can also use moving images. Surprisingly, most of the apps delivery boy does not currently offer a movie function. But Telegram presents these features, but in the form of Profile video. If we’ve used GIF images in the past, Telegram now uses videos instead.
Also read: How to make Telegram a reminder alarm
In this article, we are going to share tricks and tips on how to create moving profile photo on Telegram with regular photos. Well of course if you’ve ever made a gif image it won’t be difficult, it’s just that it is converted into a video.
1. Here you need the Gif Maker application first.
2. If you opened the Gif Maker application directly, select the Image – Gif menu and then select multiple images that you want to use.
3. Choose Crop icon Then set the ratio to 1: 1.
4. Also adjust the speed of the image transfer Tap Speed menu. layer Slider further right to slow down. Then you can add color effects and too frame via the menu below.
5. If you Tap Select the Checklist menu, then select the Save In option Video (no sound) then for the quality you can customize it by yourself. Finally, all you have to do is enter Telegram and then go to the profile menu Tap the icon Camera to replace the profile with the video we made from the previous picture.
Anyone can now easily create moving photos or videos. Noting that the results are good, make sure the size is 1: 1 and only lasts 9 seconds.