As a technology giant, Google is always trying to provide the best and most useful service or application to its users. In fact, if we investigate further, there are many features that they provide in their users’ Google Accounts such as:
- Youtube search history disabled.
- Personalization of advertisements.
- Youtube playback history disabled.
- Downloading user data.
In addition to some of the features already mentioned, there are other features that are no less useful, namely the inactive account manager feature. So the main function of this inactive Account Manager feature can help users delete their Google Account if it has been inactive for 3 to 18 months.
In a statement, Google said that when the account manager is inactive, they are ready to take control of the account if users experience unexpected things like accidents or deaths. If you read the description from Google carefully, this function should be activated by all users, as the name of the disaster can come at any time.
However, it is up to each individual whether it is activated or not, as everyone has a different point of view. However, if you are interested in using the inactive Account Manager feature, please listen to the tutorial below.
1. Please Sign up to your Google account.
2. When it’s done Sign up, please click the Google product icon and then select a Google Account.
3. Select Dates & Personalization, then scroll down and select Create a plan for your account.
4. Click on Start.
5. Set the waiting time, then enter your phone number and click Next.
6. To select the people to be notified and the content to share, you can fill them in or not, as this is optional – continue.
7. Enable Delete Account by sliding the button to the right, then click Review Plan.
8. Finally, click on Confirm plan.
9. If you want to cancel, all you need to do is create a plan for your account and then click Cancel my plan.
In this tutorial you will learn how to activate the inactive Account Manager feature on Google. Hope it’s useful.