GridGames.ID – Riot Games Southeast Asia has again announced plans to create a college-level eSports competition in 2022.
The tournament is meant for the 5v5 FPS game title, VALORANT.
This tournament aims to provide an opportunity for players across Southeast Asia such as Taiwan and Hong Kong to build on their achievements at the college level.
The partners who have been appointed to work with Riot Games Southeast Asia have also been announced.
Also Read: This Is The Appearance Of Icebox, Valorant’s New Map That Will Be Released Soon
Official college level tournament organizers in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Hong Kong are:
- Mineski Philippines for eSports in the Philippines
- Mineski Philippines and AcadArena as two separate organizations for the Philippines College Level Competition
- The Gaming Company for Malaysian College Level eSports matches, as well as Singapore eSports
- PGL and Eliphant for Singapore College Level Competition
- Talon for Hong Kong College Level esports matches, as well as Esports
- Taiwan Mobile and TeSL for Taiwan College Level Match
- ESL for Thai College Level esports matches
- ONE Up for Indonesian College Level esports competition
Also Read: Riot Games Officially Announces New Valorant Agent Named Skye, Here’s His Skill