Developers from the Pangu team have released a jailbreak for iOS 8, but unfortunately it is not so perfect as there is no Cydia application yet, you have to install it manually, for friends who want to try the following tutorial:
The new Pangu installer is initially only available for Windows 0S and not yet in English.
- Just in case an error occurs, it is advisable to make a backup before the jaibreak.
- Before jailbreaking, turn off passcode lock and auto-lock.
- It is best not to jailbreak an iDevice that is updated via OTA. So it is recommended to restore to iOS 8.1 using IPSW first. You can download IPSW here according to your iDevice type.
1. Download the pangu.io file. down
2. Connect the iDevice to the computer.
3. Run Pangu (right click and choose Run Administrator).
4. Deactivate the “PP” check box.
5. Run the pangu by clicking the blue button and wait for the process to complete.
6. When you are finished, your iDevice will restart automatically. Check the Pangu application icon in the application menu.
The Cydia application requires you to install it manually. Done, good luck.