Yesterday the Pangu team gave good news that they successfully jailbreaked iOS 9. Previously, they had also released an iOS 8 jailbreak. iDevice whose hobby istweaks/ oprek to make it more flexible and to maximize the usage of its iOS device.
Here is the tutorial guide for iOS 9 – 9.0.2:
Pangu supports iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 devices:
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 6G, iPod touch 5G
- Just in case you have a bug, it is expected to be the case Fuse before jailbreaking.
- Deactivate before jailbreaking Password lock and Auto lock.
- Preferably not a jailbreak iDevice What is ter-Update via OTAs. So it is recommended restore first on iOS 9 with IPSW, download IPSW by type iDevice She.
1. Download and To install Pangu for Windows operating system users
2. Connect iDevice to the computer.
3. Run Pangu (right click to select Run administrator).
4. Wait until iDevice You will be recognized then click the button “Begin”.
5. Then click the button “Already backup” keep going.
6. When the process reaches 75%, you will be prompted to open and run the Pangu application on Android iDevice She.
7. Follow the next instructions to allow Pangu to access the Photos app iDevice She.
8.Wait for the process to reach 100%, iDevice You will reboots.
9. When the process is complete, a message will be displayed “Already Jailbroken”. Take a look and check now iDevice You have the Cydia app.
Complete. for sure iDevice You did it on jailbreak!