Flash disk is a very efficient storage location today. Aside from having a unique shape, flash drives have various capacities ranging from 4GB, 8GB, 16GB to 128GB. With a large capacity, Flash users will certainly store large files. But the problem is seeing the files on the flash that are missing or missinghidden suddenly.
Many of these users panicked and even formatted the flash disk, it turned out that the file was only loadinghidden or hidden by a virus. Files thathidden it happens when you transfer data from your computer to another without your having to do anything Scanning device. But how do you open the downloaded file?hidden on a flash drive?
Here is a tutorial on how to open a hidden file on a flash drive.
1. If your flash drive is like this, click the top bar Organize.
2. Next click Folder and search options.
3. After entering the page Folder and search options then click section view.
4. Next, click the section Show hidden files, folders or drives.
5. Then remove the check mark.
- Hide empty drives in the computer folder
- Hide extensions for known file types
- Hide operating system files (recommended)
6. The final step is to check the section Start the Windows folder in a separate process.
When you see the sign warning when you’re ticking click Yes sir then click Use.
success, You can see the results in the picture below.
This is a tutorial on how to view hidden files on a flash disk, hopefully it will be useful.