Windows 10 is the latest version of Windows released by Microsoft for PC or laptop devices. Since it is the latest version, Windows 10 is of course superior to several previous versions of Windows, also in terms of features.
In Windows 10 you will find an alarm function that can remind you of the activities you are going to perform with a time that you can set yourself.
Using an alarm on Windows 10 is easy. All you have to do is open the alarm application and create a new alarm. However, if you are still having problems using the alarm on Windows 10, please follow the steps below.
Also read: How to hide data in Windows 10
1. Please call up the search menu first by pressing the search symbol in the system tray at the bottom
2. Then enter alarm in the available search field
3. Select the alarm application that appears
4. After the Alarms application opens to add a new alarm, please press the + (Add) menu below
5. In this section you have to fill in and adjust several fields:
- New alarm clock: You can enter the time at which the alarm clock should be active at the bottom of the new alarm clock
- Alarm Name: This section gives the name of the alarm clock, for example: get up early, go to work and others
- Repeat: In this section you can specify whether the alarm clock should be repeated several times in a time that you can set yourself
- Sound: In this section you can change the sound or music of the alarm
- Snooze time: If the alarm clock was missed, snoozed or not turned off, you can set a snooze time to keep the alarm clock on again
6. If the above settings apply, you can press the Save button below
7. After a new alarm has been created, you will see the previously created alarm on the home page of the alarm application
8. When the alarm sounds at the specified time, you will hear the alarm ringtone on your laptop or computer and an alarm notification will appear in the lower right corner as shown below.
How to use an alarm in Windows 10. The alarm function in Windows 10 helps you to remind you of the activities that you are currently doing or about to do later.