TeamViewer is an application used as a remote medium that connects 2 PCs remotely, where one PC can control the other PC as if it were in front of it. A fast and smooth internet connection is required to connect.
But what happens if we use TeamViewer without an internet connection? It can? Naturally! TeamViewer can still connect 2 PCs in 1 network with the functions incoming LAN connection in TeamViewer.
So as long as they are connected to the same network, they can also be connected without internet access.
Impressive! Great isn’t it? Well this time I’m going to share a tutorial on how to use TeamViewer without an internet connection. Oh yeah! For this tutorial I am using 1 pc and 1 pc Smartphone (Android). But the method can be used to connect 2 PCs. Here is the tutorial.
How to use TeamViewer without an internet connection
1. Download and install TeamViewer on every device (PC or Android).
2. Switch on Hotspot tethering on a smartphone and its connection to a PC.
3. Open TeamViewer on the PC and then open Menu bar Tools – Options.
4. In the section Network settings – Incoming LAN connection, to adjust accept. Then click OK.
5. You will see your IP address in the section Your ID.
6. Now open TeamViewer on Android.
7. Then enter the IP address in the column Partner ID.
8th. Tap Remote control.
9. On request password, Insertion password provided on the TeamViewer PC.
10. Tap OK.
11. You can now establish a connection.
This is a tutorial on how to use TeamViewer without an internet connection. Much luck!