One way not to forget uploading photos on Instagram is to upload them on a scheduled or automatic basis.
Well, it turns out that there is a way to upload photos on Instagram automatically.
We will discuss it in the following article. Come on, let’s look at the article!
How to Upload Photos on Instagram Automatically
In addition, we have also discussed how to download photos and videos on Instagram, guys.
Here are the ways that you must follow to upload photos on Instagram automatically!
1. The first step you have to do is, Open the site ‘Onlypult.com‘ > Then click knob ‘Try 7-Days Free Trial‘.
2. After that, enter your email username and password > Then click knob ‘Sign Up‘.
3. If you have, open the email from Onlypult and click knob ‘Confirm E-Mail‘.
4. When it is open, then select the clock zone and location ‘(UTC+07:00) Asia/Jakarta‘ > Then click knob ‘Save‘.
5. Next, you click ‘Instagram Profile Connect Now!‘.
6. Then check the list of all the rules > Then enter your Instagram username and password > After that click knob ‘Add‘.
7. Next step, you click menus’Gallery‘.
8. Then, click knob ‘Upload Files from PC‘.
9. Next, select the photo you want to upload.
10. If you have, click the ‘Next Step’ button at the bottom.
11. After that, click options’Publish Date and Time‘ on the right.
12. Then, adjust the date and time you want to upload photos on Instagram. If it is already click knob ‘OK‘.
13. If you have, you click knob ‘Save‘.
14. Well, if it works, uploading photos on your Instagram will appear, that way you already know how to upload Instagram photos automatically.
- This Instagram schedule site can only be used for free for 7 days. After that you have to pay for a subscription.
- Make sure you disable the feature ‘Two-Factor Authentication’.
Causes of Failed to Upload on Instagram Automatically
1. Enable the ‘Two-Factor Authentication’ Feature
The first reason you failed to upload photos on Instagram is because you enabled the ‘Two-Factor Authentication’ feature.
Well, here’s how to disable the ‘Two-Factor Authentication’ feature:
- First, go to your Instagram profile > Then tap icon 3 dots in the top right corner > Then tap ‘Two-Factor Authentication‘.
- Second, shift toggle on features’Require Security Code‘ to disable > Then tap ‘Turn off‘.
2. No Confirmation ‘This is Me’
The second reason is that you don’t confirm ‘This is me’. Well, for after you use Onlypult, make sure you open the application Instagram or site Instagram.com to confirm.
The method is quite easy, you just need tap knob ‘This is me‘.
Websites Automatically Schedule Photos on Instagram
Well guys, here are some sites that you can use to schedule your photo posts on Instagram automatically!
The first site is OnlyPult, this one site is the most popular or most used site.
Usually, those who use this site a lot are OnlineShop.
In addition to the site, Buffer also has an application, guys. The app is also available on the Google Play Store.
So, you can choose to use the site or the application.
The last site, namely Hopper. This site is the same as the two sites above, only, this site is a little complicated to use.
So, beginners who want to try scheduling photos on Instagram will have a hard time.
Application Schedule Upload Photos on Instagram Automatically
Not only Instagram video download applications, you can also schedule photo upload hours on Instagram by using the following applications!
This application is not only used to schedule Instagram photo upload hours, guys. This application can also be used for Twitter and Facebook applications.
This application is commonly used to manage and schedule posting times to multiple social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
For the next application, is Gramblr. This app is only available for Mac OS X and Windows.
If you have an online shop business, you really must use this application, guys. So that you don’t forget to upload the products you offer.
S0, how are you smart buddy? It’s not easy to upload photos on Instagram automatically. Oh yes, if you want to know tips and tricks about Instagram, you can check here yes!
Well, if you have criticism and suggestions, you can write them directly in the comments column below, okay?
Other Interesting Articles:
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com