You will not find this GBWhatsApp application anddownload from the Play Store. Well, to download it you can visit the official GBMods website.
Oh yes, guys, as we already know, developers will continue to develop each application. However, how do you update GBWhatsApp?
Meanwhile, the GBWhatsApp application itself,download from outside the Play Store. Just calm down! You can still update GBWhatsApp. Well, here’s how to update GBWhatsApp.
What is GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is a MOD application from WhatsApp. Because the name is MOD, it is certain that this application was not officially developed by WhatsApp.
Usually this WhatsApp MOD application is made by other people but is made in such a way that it looks like the original application.
“So, how is it different from the original WhatsApp?”
The difference is only in the features, guys. So, this GBWhatsApp application has a myriad of additional features that are not available in the original WhatsApp application.
Because, as we know that every software has some limitations whose purpose is to maintain the privacy of its users. Usually this has been done careful consideration.
Yes, although there are some limitations of the original WhatsApp application, but by using GBWhatsApp you can use these features.
One example is that you can see the last seen WhatsApp that is hidden. In addition, you can also take advantage of the feature to create a fake last seen on WhatsApp.
Oh yes, if you haven’t installed the GBWhatsApp application, you can download it at the following button:
Features Available on GBWhatsApp
You already know, what is GBWhatsApp? Now let’s discuss what features are available in the GBWhatsApp application that are not in the original WhatsApp application.
Well, here is a list of features that you can use on GBWhatsApp:
1. Can Send More Than 30 Photos and Videos
Through GBWhatsApp you can send lots of photos and videos. You can send up to 100 photos and videos at once.
Unlike the official WhatsApp, you can only send photos and videos at once and the maximum sending is only 30.
2. Can Send Videos with Sizes Up To 50MB
Well, if on the original WhatsApp you can only send videos with a maximum size of 16MB.
But with GBWhatsApp you can send videos on WhatsApp with a large size and the maximum size is 50MB.
Oh yes, with this feature you can make WhatsApp status videos not cut, guys. So, you no longer need to use a video cutter application!
3. Can Hide “Typing”, “Online” and “Blue Tick” Status
One of the features that are not provided on the official WhatsApp is that you can’t hide the “Typing” status. But, by using GBWhatsApp you can hide the WhatsApp “Typing” status.
Then, you can also hide the WhatsApp “Online” sign even though you are opening the application.
In addition, you can also hide the “Blue Tick” sign when someone else’s message has been read. Well, if this feature is indeed available on the official WhatsApp too, guys.
4. Create Group Names Up to 35 Characters
Using GBWhatsApp you can create WhatsApp groups and the name of the WhatsApp group can be up to 35 characters.
In the official WhatsApp application, you can only create WhatsApp group names of up to 25 characters, guys.
5. Can Change WhatsApp Themes
Well, the next feature that is not available on the original WhatsApp is that you can’t change the theme.
Unlike GBWhatsApp, it is easier for you to change the WhatsApp theme. So, you don’t need to root your cellphone or use other additional applications that are not necessarily possible.
Oh yes, you can also change the WhatsApp theme to be transparent. Cool right?
6. Can use 2 WhatsApp accounts in 1 cellphone
Next is that you can use 2 WhatsApp accounts in 1 cellphone. If you still want to use the official WhatsApp, that’s okay too, guys.
The problem is that GBWhatsApp can still be used even if you use the original WhatsApp application. So, that way you can use 2 WhatsApp accounts in 1 cellphone and you don’t need to use a double WhatsApp application!
7. Sending Messages Without Saving Numbers
Another cool feature available in the GBWhatsApp application is that you can send WhatsApp messages without having to save the number first.
Unlike the official WhatsApp, you are required to save the number first in order to send messages.
8. Sending WhatsApp Messages Automatically
The next feature is that you can send messages automatically. Yups, this feature is really useful for those of you who are very busy.
So, you can set the date, time and content of sending messages automatically. That way you no longer have to worry about forgetting to send a message.
9. Block Voice and Video Calls
Surely you are uncomfortable if someone keeps calling you via WhatsApp? Well, by using GBWhatsApp you can block voice and video calls from WhatsApp.
In addition, you can also choose which contacts are blocked by voice and video calls. This feature is not available on the official WhatsApp. I think this feature will be a mainstay feature!
10. Lock WhatsApp Application Without Additional Applications
One way to deal with bugged WhatsApp is to lock the WhatsApp application. Well, if you have been using the application lock application available on the Play Store.
It’s better if you just use the GBWhatsApp application, guys. The problem is that in GBWhatsApp there is a feature to lock the WhatsApp application without additional applications.
Well, if you are one of the obstacles to using GBWhatsApp is an update. Just like downloading apps on the Play Store. There must always be application updates.
But, for GBWhatsApp, it’s a little different for updating the application. But don’t worry, here we will discuss how to update GBWhatsApp!
How to Update Expired GBWhatsApp
- First, you open the GBWhatsApp on your cellphone > Then you tap icon dot in the upper right corner > Then you tap ‘GB Settings‘.
- Second, after that you tap ‘Update‘ > Then tap ‘Check for updates‘ to check for GBWhatsApp application updates.
- ThirdNext, the latest GBWhatsApp version will appear. Like the following example, the latest version is GBWhatsApp v6.70, just go ahead, guys tap ‘OPEN‘ > Then look for the GBWhatsApp v6.70 version. If you have found it, you tap knob ‘DOWNLOAD‘.
- Fourth, next you tap link ‘Download (armeabi-v7a)‘ to download the latest GBWhatsApp > Then you tap knob ‘DOWNLOAD‘ and wait until the download is complete.
- Fifth, after finishingdownload you open the app and tap ‘INSTALL‘ to install the GBWhatsApp application > Then tap ‘OPEN‘ to open the app.
- Next, the features contained in the latest GBWhatsApp version will appear, just go ahead tap ‘OKAY‘ to use the GBWhatsApp application.
How to Set GBWhatsApp so that it can be used!
Because, if you download applications outside the Play Store, there must be problems. One of them cannot download or install the latest GBWhatsApp application.
Therefore, you have to make settings so you can use the GBWhatsApp application. Well, here’s how to set GBWhatsApp on Android:
- First, when you can’t download the GBWhatsApp application and a warning appears like the following picture, just go ahead tap ‘OKAY‘ > Then a security warning will appear from Google, just go ahead tap ‘SETTINGS‘.
- Second, after that on feature ‘Allow from this source‘ you activate by sliding toggle which is beside it. If so, just tap the ‘Back’ button on the Android phone.
- Third, next you tap ‘INSTALL‘ to install the GBWhatsApp application > Then you tap ‘OPEN‘ to open the GBWhatsApp application.
- Fourth, then it will show ‘GBWhatsApp Change Log‘, go ahead you tap ‘OKAY‘ to be able to use the GBWhatsApp application.
Before updating the GBWhatsApp application, make sure that your Android phone is set to be able to download applications outside the Play Store.
Because, applications outside the Play Store have the potential to contain viruses. This virus can harm your device, guys.
So, before installing the GBWhatsApp application, you should consider it carefully. Why? Because, to get rid of viruses on HP is very difficult.
More WhatsApp Tips & Tricks Articles!
So, how are you smart? It’s very easy to update an expired GBWhatsApp. Oh yeah, if you have criticism and other suggestions, it’s really okay to write in the comments column below here
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com