The TikTok app is the go-to place for creative and viral music videos. The app, also known as Douyin, was launched in September 2022 by Toutiao founder Zhang Yimin. This application gives its users a chance to be as creative as possible in making short music videos.
There are many categories of videos on TikTok. Starting with funny videos, slowmo videos, up to joker videos and many other video categories.
With so many complaints against the TikTok application, the Ministry of Communication and Information blocked this application on July 3, 2022. However, this lock only lasted a week, because TikTok could be used again on July 10, 2022.
Playing TikTok is one way to get rid of boredom during the current corona pandemic. There are a lot of interesting videos with various display effects in this TikTok application. As a music video application, TikTok offers a wide variety of display effects that its users can use for free.
Not only is it always in video format, it turns out that TikTok application users can also convert or convert videos to GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) images. Recently, the use of GIF images in chat applications such as WhatsApp or Telegram has become very popular. You can modify or convert your own videos and those of other users on TikTok.
Then how do you turn a video into a GIF image in the TikTok app? It’s easy, let’s just follow the steps below.
1. Download and install the TikTok app on your Android or IOS device. Sign in with your email, Facebook, or Google account.
2. Open the TikTok app. Find the video that you want to convert to a GIF image. You can choose your own video or someone else’s video. Click on the icon three points in the video you choose.
3. Find and click on Features’Share as GIF‘.
4. Wait a moment, then the TikTok application will redirect you to the GIF conversion page. When the video to GIF conversion is done, click the ‘Deserve‘.
5. The GIF image is automatically saved in your device gallery. In addition, you can also share GIF images to chat applications or your social media accounts like WhatsApp and Twitter.
6. Done, isn’t it ?.
That is the explanation of the tutorial ‘How to Convert Videos to GIF on TikTok’. Much luck.