For those of you fans of anime cartoons who might want to try editing photos into anime effects, in this tutorial I recommend an easy-to-use photo editing application to turn photos into anime images, especially for pictures or landscape photos.
What is Everfiler?
Everfilter, a modern application from Japan that allows you to edit photos easily and quickly. Yes, that’s right, in this application you no longer need to use a lot of tools like Adobe Photoshop or PicsArt applications.
Also read: How to edit photos without applications in anime
This application is very easy to use as it is only needed once Tap just to get a very nice result. In this way, even non-editing experts can conjure up photos landscape be a very artistic photo and beautify your Instagram feeds like Japanese and Korean Instagram users do.
This application can change the appearance of the sky, clouds and colors in photo objects as seen in cartoons from Japan. The way the Everfilter application works is similar to that of the Prisma application. The difference is that we cannot choose a filter. TopBuzz Japan as sung developer only offers night mood or day mood filter options. Check out the tutorial below.
How to Edit Photos in Anime Cartoons (Android and iOS)
1. The first step is to download the Everfilter application for free from the Apps Store and Play Store.
2. The second step is to open the Everfilter application and then choose the photo you want to edit or change its appearance to an anime cartoon.
3. In the third step, Everfilter processes it, if it has been selected, and then displays the results. You can choose the result as night or day atmosphere by pressing symbol Crescent lower left.
4. If you are not satisfied or disagree with the results, you can repeat the previous method until you get the results that you think are appropriate as Everfilter will change the filters used previously.
Also read: How to turn face photos into anime with Sasswars
5. When you are done and satisfied with the results, you can share them directly on social media or save them to your phone.
The following is a photo of Monas converted into an anime cartoon.
How to edit photos in anime cartoons on Android and iOS.
Also Read: How To Turn Selfie Photos Into Anime / Cartoons On Android With Meitu