The Instagram social network for sharing photos and videos has introduced a new feature that allows users to turn off the comment feature. The purpose of updating this feature is that many other users have made negative comments using inappropriate and even racist words.
Initially, this function was only given to well-known accounts such as celebrities, famous people and others so that they could provide Instagram feedback. Only then was this new function released for all users worldwide.
HOW TO DISABLE THE COMMENT COLUMN ON INSTAGRAM
See the following author’s review to turn off comments on your Instagram account:
1. Update Instagram to the latest version. Download link available at the end of the article.
2. Upload or select the photo or video that you want to remove in the comments column.
3. Select the 3-dot dash in the upper right corner of your photo or video.
4. Then choose Deactivate comment or Deactivate comment function.
5. Finally you can see that there is only the button love and Direct news on your Instagram account.
Well that was the author’s review to disable the comment column on the Instagram account. The author hopes that with this newest feature of Instagram, chatting can be reduced Internet users who often make negative comments and even lead to racism and SARA (ethnicity, religion, race and intergroup).
Good luck and good relaxation to the loyal Inwepo readers. ️
Download Instagram Android
Download Instagram iOS