Surely you don’t know how to display the WhatsApp blue tick status? Surely not, because at this time there is only an article how to read WhatsApp chats without the blue tick? Yups, one way to read it is through notifications.
However, if you read it via notification, not all chats will be read or will be cut off.
But don’t worry, guys, now there’s a way to read WhatsApp chats without displaying a blue tick. However, you can still display the ‘blue tick’ status if you have replied to it.
Well, here’s how to display the ‘blue tick’ status after reading WhatsApp chats!
How to Show WhatsApp Blue Tick Status When It Has Been Replied
- First, you download and install application ‘YoWhatsApp‘. If you have run the application, then tap knob ‘AGREE AND CONTINUE‘ > Then enter your WhatsApp number and tap knob ‘CARRY ON‘.
- Second, after that you tap ‘OKAY‘ for phone number verification > Then enter the 6-digit code sent via SMS.
- Third, next you enter your name and photo, if you have tap the ‘ buttonCARRY ON‘ > Then tap icon 3 dots in the top right corner.
Also Read: How To Turn Off The ‘Blue Tick’ When Voice Notes on WhatsApp
- Fourth, then you tap ‘YoMods‘ and tap ‘Privacy‘.
- Fifth, then you check the feature ‘Show Blue Ticks after reply‘ to activate it. For example like the following picture!
- Now do a trial using your friend’s WhatsApp, guys. The trick is with your friend sending a message, then you read it! Surely the status ‘blue tick’ is not active or appears. Like the following picture.
- Well, now you try to reply to the chat. Then the previous ‘blue tick’ status will be active or appear. For example like the following picture!
So, how are you smart? Easy is not the way to display the WhatsApp blue tick status after being replied to. Oh yes, if you have a way to display the WhatsApp blue tick status after the others have replied, you can write it in the comments column below here
Read This Article!
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com