In fashion split screen You can perform on-screen activities in two applications at the same time. If you want to copy or paste text from one application to another, or watch YouTube videos while chatting, you can do so in. to do split screen.
What you need to use the mode split screen on Android you must be using Android OS 7.0 Nougat and higher or higher.
But unfortunately not all apps with mode work split screenas if you want to use the mode split screen on Instagram you will get a warning “This app does not support split screen”, the same thing happens if you open other applications that do not support it split screen.
But feel free to do it here, I’ll share how to use the mode split screen on all apps in Smartphone your android.
To activate the mode split screen For all applications, make sure that “Developer Options” is activated on your Android.
Here are the steps:
1. Activate first Developer options on your Android by going to Settings.
2. Tap At Via cell phone.
3. For Xiaomi users Tap MIUI version 7 times (the method is almost the same for other devices).
4th Developer options already active, now continue to Additional settings.
5. Scroll down and Tap Developer options.
6. Scroll all the way down and activate “Force activity size“.
7. Now start anew first your android.
8. Afterwards start anew, Tap stud current apps at the bottom left of your Android.
9. Tap At Split screen top left.
10. Draw Instagram app and above.
11. Congratulations, all of the applications on your Android are now ready to use Split screen.
Hence the tutorial on how to split the screen of all applications on Android. Hope it’s useful.