Do you do this often Screenshot? Do you want to save it in cloud and share it in the form of shortcut? Well you are in the right place. Inwepo has provided a sharing option below Screenshots in the form of shortcut.
Sometimes there are things that we really need to share with the on-screen activity Smartphone weather. For example, be it the results of our conversation with someone on WhatsApp or someone else player Who does screenshot perpetuate moment the games they play.
Specialty Screenshots itself is one of the features that must be in Smartphone at the moment. With it we can save everything that happens on the screen Smartphone.
Screenshots This will of course be very useful to some people who really need it. As we usually know, the result is Screenshots usually saved as an image. Over time when we do Screenshots in large quantities it will also consume memory.
But what if we could keep it? cloud and divide it into a shortcut? Well maybe that’s a little different than Screenshots usually. Instead of being confused, just go to Tutorialsthe following.
1. First step, download and To install First, the Lightshot app is available for free on the Play Store.
2. In the second step, open the Lightshot application Tap enable. Then sign in with your Gmail or Facebook account.
3. Third step, Tap the gear icon above. Then disable the device hotkeys and enable the floating screen capture button.
4. Fourth step, Tap Allow viewing on top of other apps. If it’s already open settings or the settings in Smartphone Then select the application menu or apps.
5. In the fifth step, select the Manage Applications menu, then find the Lightshot application and select the App Permissions menu.
6. In the sixth step, activate all authorizations that are not yet active. Next, try to do it Screenshots somewhere. then Tap the icon Cloud for Upload To business cloud.
7. In the seventh step, open the Lightshot application again and select Url symbol that appears in the picture Screenshots. Next, select Copy to Clipboard. Finally you just share it Url Results Screenshots was with your friend.
So the tutorial How to Share Screenshots in the form of links on Android. Hope it’s useful.