Alarm is a tool to remind of an activity that needs to be performed, the alarm appears in the form of a clock with an alarm installed on it, and with the development of times, alarms have been implemented in the form of software for the Windows operating system , besides being in software form, alarms are also available in the form of the Google Chrome extension. Usage is the same as the alarm application in general, but if you use Google Chrome’s alarm extension it doesn’t take up too much memory, here is the tutorial.
1. Open the Google Chrome app.
2. Then visit the Google Chrome extension page with the extension name Alert me!
3. Then you click on the button Add to Chrome.
4. When a notification appears as shown below, click the button Add extensions.
5. Wait for the download and installation process, it will be displayed symbol just click in the top right corner of Google Chrome in the shape of a clock symbol and you enter the time and name of the alarm you want to set.
6. Then you click on the button Tick then the result will appear as in the picture below.
If the time appears at the exact time you specified in the Google Chrome application, you will see a notification in the lower right corner of your screen as shown below, click Abort to clear the alarm or click on doze off to temporarily turn off your alarm clock and it will turn on 10 minutes later.
This is a tutorial on setting an alarm in Google Chrome, hopefully it will be useful.