How to separate private and group chats on WA – In general, messages are displayed in the WhatsApp application in the chat area. Regardless of whether it is a private message or a message from a joined group.
However, many users have complained that private chats and WhatsApp groups are confused. Because this can make it difficult for users to manage the chat.
So that WhatsApp looks clearer. Below you can immediately see the tutorial on how to separate group chat and private chat in WA …
How to separate private and group chats on WA
1. Download the latest version of GB WhatsApp
The first step you need to do is download the latest version of the GB WhatsApp application. You can download WA GB from the link below.
2. Back up normal WhatsApp chats
To avoid losing your chat history when installing WA GB, you must first backup the chat by following these steps:
- Open the three-dot menu in the top corner, then select settings.
- Then click menu Chat -> Chat backup.
- Then click the button to back up.
- Wait for the process to finish.
3. Install the GB WhatsApp app
After downloading from WA GB and a backup in the regular WA. Next, you need to install WA GB manually.
- Find and open the downloaded GBWhatsApp file.
- Then click the Install button and wait for the installation process to complete.
- If you get a warning when installing from unknown sources, please click Keep going to get to the settings. Then activate the option “Installation from unknown sources“.
- Click the Back button and then continue the installation process until it is complete.
How to install GB WhatsApp. If you have previously enabled the Unknown Source setting, you can install this WA GB application directly.
4. Log in and restore chat on GB WhatsApp
Open the installed GB WhatsApp application. Then log in with the old mobile number and confirm by entering the OTP code.
If so, GB WhatsApp will recognize the chat backup you backed up on regular WA. In this step, please click the button cure so that the chat history is not lost.
When the WA chat recovery process is complete, all you need to do is enter the name and profile photo for the WhatsApp account.
Done and the result looks like this …
Via GB WhatsApp
GB WhatsApp is a WhatsApp application that has been modified by a third party. This mod version of WhatsApp has more new and advanced features than regular WhatsApp.
With lots of features to use on GBWhatsApp for free, many WA users want to use WA Mod.
Here are some of the main features of the WA GB application:
- Themes can be changed with many options.
- Can change the universal page, home page and chat page.
- There is a floating action button feature.
- Send high resolution images up to 50MB. So that the photo quality is not reduced.
- Send photos from gallery as 90 pictures at a time.
- Send video files up to 700MB.
- Create a video status of up to 30 minutes without trimming.
- Change font for WhatsApp.
- More emoji variants.
- Hide online status.
- Can’t break other people’s whatsapp.
- Anti-erase message.
- The number of characters in the status sheet is up to 255 characters.
- Download other people’s status.
- Whatsapp against eavesdropping.
Well, that’s the tutorial on how to separate private and group chats in the latest WA 2022. This is a short article this time that I hope can be useful.