Surely you want to know how to send photos and videos at the same time on WhatsApp? Well, it’s just right!
Because WhatsApp has a function to send photos and videos to fellow WhatsApp users. Unfortunately, WhatsApp limits sending photos and videos to 30. But don’t worry, there is a way to send more than 30 photos and videos via WhatsApp.
Besides that, you can also send WhatsApp messages to people who have blocked you. However, we will not discuss this, guys. For this time we will discuss how to send photos and videos at once on WhatsApp. So, just take a look, guys.
Advantages and Disadvantages of How to Send Photos and Videos at Once on WhatsApp
Before discussing how to send multiple photos and videos on WhatsApp, you must first know the advantages and disadvantages of sending multiple photos and videos on WhatsApp.
Advantages of Sending Multiple Photos on WhatsApp
Well, here are the advantages of sending more than 30 photos and videos on WhatsApp:
- No need to collect photos and videos in RAR format.
- Faster sending photos and videos.
- There is no worry that photos and videos are left behind when they are sent.
Disadvantages of Sending Multiple Photos on WhatsApp
Meanwhile, here are the disadvantages of sending more than 30 photos and videos via WhatsApp:
How to Send Multiple Photos and Videos Via WhatsApp
Now! This time, let’s discuss, how to send photos and videos on WhatsApp. So, watch carefully, guys.
How to Send Multiple Photos Via WhatsApp
1. Download apps’GBWhatsApp Plus‘ > Then tap ‘install‘ to install the application. Then tap ‘open‘ to open the app.
2. Then tap knob ‘Agree and Continue‘ > After that enter your WhatsApp number and tap knob ‘Carry on‘.
3. Next tap ‘Okay‘ to verify your WhatsApp number and tap ‘Skip‘.
4. Then enter the WhatsApp username you want and tap knob ‘Carry on‘ > Then tap icon ‘Chat‘ at the top right.
5. After that, select the WhatsApp contact you want to send the photo to. For example the following image tap contact ‘Mae‘ and tap icon ‘Camera‘ in the WhatsApp message field.
6. Next select photos more than 30 and tap ‘OK’ in the top right corner > Then tap icon ‘Send‘.
7. Next, wait for the photo submission process to complete.
8. Well, here are the results of sending multiple WhatsApp photos at once. You can get up to 100 photos, guys.
How to Send Multiple Videos on WhatsApp Easily
1. Just like how to send photos on WhatsApp, you tap icon ‘Camera‘ in the column send a WhatsApp message > Then select the video you want to send and tap ‘Okay‘ in the top right corner.
2. After that, wait for the process of sending videos on WhatsApp to finish.
3. Well, here are the results of sending multiple videos on WhatsApp at once. It can be up to 100 videos too, guys.
- Sending photos and videos is only up to 100, guys.
So, how are you smart? You already know how to send photos and videos at the same time on WhatsApp. Don’t forget to also share with other smart friends the article on how to send photos and videos at the same time on WhatsApp.
So that they also know how to send photos and videos at the same time on WhatsApp. Well, if you have criticism and suggestions regarding the article on how to send photos and videos at the same time on WhatsApp, just write them in the comments column below, okay?
Other Interesting Articles!
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com