telegram is a worldwide used instant messaging application. A lot of people use Telegram because it’s cloud or cloud, so it doesn’t burden internet storage Smartphone User.
The Telegram application is available free of charge and can be used on various devices by Smartphone Android and iOS, Mac, Linux, and Windows computers. As with other instant messaging apps, to send a message, you must first save someone else’s box.
However, if saving contacts is too much of a hassle for you and you want to send messages out of urgency, you can use the following method to send messages on Telegram without saving contacts on Android.
1. First, Please open the browser application that exist in Smartphone You can use Chrome or Firefox on your Android.
2. If the browser is already open, please enter in the address bar http://t.me/ (enter username or phone number), for example : http://t.me/testinwepo or if you are using a cell phone number http://t.me/0895123456789when you have pressed Enter.
3. Later the Telegram website opens and the Telegram profile of this person is displayed, please press the button Send messages.
4. If this is your first time, you will be asked to choose an option. Select the telegram option then you will be immediately redirected to the Telegram application.
5. If you have been redirected to Telegram, you will be taken directly to the person’s chat room, please Enter your Message then send.
That’s it How to send messages via Telegram without saving contacts on Android. This method is very useful when you only want to deliver a message once and don’t want to go to the hassle of saving contacts.
If no account notification is found later, you can determine that the username or mobile phone number entered in the step above is incorrect or not registered.