use Planned app is an application for scheduling messages that you send to someone. With this application, don’t forget to send messages when you want to congratulate, for example: B. Birthdays, weddings and others. This app can also schedule reminders in the calendar so that you can schedule reminders for calendars that are scheduled in the app Planned app the.
use Planned app not only supports iMessage or SMS, but also WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Telegram. Use Planned With WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Telegram you have to subscribe to the application. Because the free functions can only be accessed via normal messages. Here is the guide:
1. Install the app Planned app and open the app – tap Keep going – Tap Turn on notifications.
2. Tap Allow – Tap Not now.
3. Tap now – Tap Create messages.
5. You will receive a code – Enter the code – Tap on Next.
6. Tap create a message – Add the contact you want to go to – write the message content – enter the time you want to set in the menu Schedule.
7. After that you get Notification to send the message.
This is a tutorial on how to schedule messages on iPhone. Hope it’s useful.