Pdf is one of the most popular document formats in the world and is preferred for various document needs, both formal and non-formal.
There are many reasons why people use PDF format for documents, starting with the ability to be opened from different devices and without additional hardware, manageable document formats or formats, and others.
Given the advantages of PDF, more and more people are choosing to convert their documents to PDF. Well, we can do this even if you have a file in HTML format.
In the following way we can convert an HTML file from a website to a document in PDF format without using any additional applications on the mobile phone.
Save web HTML files as PDF
Converting a file from HTML to PDF makes it easier and more familiar to use.
Converting a file in .html to .pdf format can be done without using an application on the mobile phone.
We can use the standard feature of the Google Chrome browser, which is the print feature, which can be used to save a page or an HTML file as a PDF.
1. First, make sure you already have the .html file on your Android phone.
2. Open the .html file with the Google Chrome browser. You can open it by clicking the .html file and then opening it with the Google Chrome browser.
3. Then press the three-dot icon in the upper right corner and select the option to share.
4. Select the print or print option. If the option does not appear, press the three-dot icon or more and select the print or print option.
5. Press the “Select Printer” section and then select the “Save as PDF” option.
6. In addition, we can also adjust the paper size and other settings of the PDF document by pressing the arrow keys as shown below
7. Then press the PDF icon as shown below.
8. Then select the folder in which you want to save the PDF file and press the Save button
Complete. Hopefully it can help you convert web HTML files to PDF without the need for additional applications.
How to save an HTML file as PDF on a mobile phone without an application to try. Using the method above, you can now change the HTML file, whether it be reports, tasks, journal references, or other, to PDF.
Converting the .html file to a PDF file also makes it easier to share the file or document.