Hello smart friends! On this occasion, we have the latest tips, namely how to save quota when surfing the internet on a computer.
Therefore, you can see how to save internet quota below that you can follow. Let’s just take a look at this article smart friend.
Here’s How to Save Quota on Your Computer When Internet
The method you will use is quite easy. Instead of being curious, you can immediately follow the steps below.
How to Save Internet Quota on Google Chrome
1. Open your Google Chrome. If you don’t have it, you can download Google Chrome first.
2. Click “:” which is in the top right corner.
3. Click the menu “More features“then click”Extension“.
4. Click “=” which is in the top right corner.
5. Click “Open Chrome Webstore“.
6. Please find the Data Saver extension then click add to chrome.
7. Click “Add” to add the extension.
How to Save Internet Quota in Mozilla Firefox
First, Open your Mozilla Firefox. If you don’t have it, you can download Mozilla Firefox first.
Second, Click “=” which is in the top right corner.
Third, Click “Add-ons“.
Fourth, Click “Get Add-ons“then click”See more add-ons“.
Fifth, Please search for Add-ons User-Agent Switcher then click “+ Add to Firefox“.
That’s the way to save quota when surfing the internet on a computer. How about it, it’s pretty easy isn’t it? If you have criticism/suggestions. You can give it in the comments column yes…
Other Interesting Articles:
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com