Hello smart friends, surely you have never realized that your important files on your computer are just deleted, especially when you check the Recycle Bin they are no longer there. It sure makes you dizzy right? But calm down, you can restore deleted files on computer permanently.
Well, it’s not only on computers that sometimes important files are deleted. Surely you have also experienced permanently deleted files on the flash. Calm! There is also a way to restore permanently lost files on a flash drive. Come on, just take a look, guys!
[irp posts=”25930″ name=”Cara Mengembalikan File yang Terhapus di Memory Card Karena Virus”]
Permanently Lost Files on Flashdisk? Here’s How to Recover Lost Files!
Well, this time SmartTips.com review how to restore permanently lost files on flash. So, watch carefully, guys..
How to Restore Deleted Files on Flash Using ‘PC Inspector Deleted Files’
- First, download and install software PC Inspector Deleted Files. Don’t forget to connect the flash drive to your PC too!
- Second, after that run the software > Then click icon directory search or can press ‘Ctrl + O‘ on the keyboard.
- Third, after that click your flash directory. For example here click ‘Windows drive H:‘ > Then click knob ‘Rescan Drive‘ and click knob ‘Yes‘ > Next click menus’Logical Drive‘.
- Third, then click back flash drive > Then click knob ‘Rescan Drives‘.
- Fourth, then click icon Save > Then click ‘deleted‘ > Then select and click the deleted folder or file on your flash 2 times.
- Fifth, then select a place or directory to restore the deleted files. For example here select ‘Desktop‘ > Then click icon green tick.
So, how are you smart? You already know how to restore lost data on a flash drive permanently. Well, if you have criticism and suggestions, write them in the comments column below, okay?
Other Interesting Articles!
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com