Steam is one of the software or platform which focuses on the gaming aspect where there are many sales of different types of pc / computer based games. Some of the games that are known and are currently being played are in part from platform Steam. Some of these games range from DOTA 2, CSGO to themed games Battle Royale like PUBG. In fact, of the many games on offer, some are free (play for free) and some get paid.
Sometimes when we play games, especially games on-line what we have to play with player In other parts of the world we often find players playing cheats. Well it uses cheats often use harsh words in the game, even play very poorly. That makes us very emotional, of course, and because of the presence of, we can’t even enjoy the game poisonous player the.
Steam has a function in its system called. provided Accounts reports. The function of this feature is to report user accounts that appear to be fraudulent. This time the author will provide a tutorial on reporting fraud with user accounts in the Steam application. The steps are as follows:
1. Open the Steam app on your device.
2. Select the user account you want reported. Then log into the account (click on the account). Here the author gives an example forreport The writer’s steam friend.
3. In the Account menu, select the box more, then choose Profile reports.
4. Then 4 selection fields appear. Choose according to the existing conditions (here the author gives an example of fraud cheats). For scams, choose the third one.
5. Then click submit this account for review.
6. In the information dialog box, indicate the type of fraud committed. In the drop-down box below, select the type of game that the account is cheating on. When you click Submit reports.
This is the tutorial on reporting account fraud in the Steam application. Subsequent accounts that have been shown to have been defrauded will usually receive an account suspension from Steam. Hope it’s useful.