How to Get Rid of Viruses on a Flash Drive Easily – Almost everyone has experienced what it feels like to be exposed to different types of viruses. Viruses can attack different types of data types and devices, one of which is like a flash drive, which I will discuss in this article.
How Can Virus Get Into Your Flash Drive Of course there are many factors and ways the virus can get into, one of which is carelessly inserting your bottle into a computer infected with virus cause why your flash drive is infected with a virus.
Well, I am going to tell you how there are several very effective ways to get rid of the virus so that the virus can be lost in your flash permanently. Let’s see how …
How to Remove Virus on Flash Disk Easily
1. Full scan with antivirus
The antivirus I will be using is SMADAV. I think this is a very simple and easy to use antivirus so you won’t be confused about how to use it.
– Download SMADAV HERE, then install as usual
Once installed, open the scanner menu, select your flash drive, and then select Scan.
– All viruses, registry errors and hidden files detected by SMADAV are displayed in the Report tab. Then remove all viruses by selecting FIX ALL / Clean.
– Done. Your flash disk is virus-free.
2. Delete manually
If the virus is very persistent or cannot even be removed with antivirus or CMD, the manual method may help.
– Go to Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Show Hidden Files and Folders
– Then delete suspicious files and folders.
3. Format the flash disk
If the previous method doesn’t work, I suggest formatting your flash drive as reformatting it will make the flash drive virus free even though it may remove your data.
– Right click on your drive and then select Format …
– Then click on Start to start the formatting process. Enable Quick Format to make the formatting process quick.
– Wait for the formatting process, after the flash drive is finished, you are virus free.
Hence a short article How to Remove Virus on Flashdisk, good luck and hopefully useful.