Shrinking or compressing the size of videos, photos, pictures, and PDF documents is one way to save space on your cell phone memory and your laptop hard drive. Usually compresses or shrinks in size to save on sending data when you want to send it to a chat or messenger application.
It usually deletes videos or photos that are large to add to your storage space, or you can move them to an SD card as well. But there are also some people who compress or shrink the pictures and videos. Usually they use a video or picture compression application that they download from the Play Store to compress the pictures and videos.
compress is a technique in computer programming algorithms to compress data so that the result speeds data exchange time and saves storage space. In this tutorial we compress without an application, only with a browser on an Android smartphone or laptop or PC.
In this way, you can reduce the size of videos and pictures without installing an application on your Android smartphone. It even supports MP4, MOV, MP3, PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, and other file formats.
- Practical and easy to use
- No need for other apps
- Reduce size without compromising quality
- Can almost any file
- The quality of the file cannot be selected
- Cannot trim or trim video
- The compression process is quite time consuming
Also Read: How to Convert Video to GIF Image Without Losing Image Quality
1. Open your Google Chrome browser and then go to https://www.youcompress.com
2. When you have selected Select file Then select the document. If you want to take photos first or record video and sound, you can choose another option.
3. When selecting a document, select the picture, video, or file that you want to compress.
4. When you have selected the file to compress, click Upload and compress files.
5. Wait website to upload files. If the file is large, it usually takes a long time.
6. If you click on now Downloads, and automatically compressed files will be downloaded.
Here’s how you can compress videos or pictures without a compression application. It can be seen that the initial 4MB image became 500KB and the quality of the file was not affected at all. Not only images and videos that can be scaled down, but various other files as well. Thank you for visiting, don’t forget to share with your friends, hopefully it will be useful.