Gmail is Google’s email service, which is currently the most widely used service in the world. There are several reasons why Gmail is widely used, including creating a Gmail account, users can take advantage of other Google services like Youtube, Google Photos, Google Drive, and many more.
Currently, Gmail can be accessed in two ways, via the web and also via applications. In the application, user access to Gmail is not as easy as it is when accessing the web, as the Gmail application is designed to simplify the activities of the users without having to make a lot of settings. Obviously, if users want to manage their accounts, they need to access Gmail on the web.
Even so, there are some Gmail web functions that can be performed through the app, such as: B. the planning E-mail until it returns E-mail which was deleted. If you ever delete E-mail, then back to the inbox, then you can put it over Smartphone that you have without having to turn on your PC or laptop. Do you already know how If not, please see the tutorial below.
1. Please open the Gmail application on the Smartphone She.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner and select Trash.
3. Please search E-mail want to restore, and then tap E-mail want to restore until a check mark appears.
4. Tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner and select Move to Inbox.
5. Please go back to your inbox and E-mail deleted was successfully restored.
6. If you decide to move E-mail deleted to the inbox, then E-mail deleted will automatically go to the main tab. But if you want E-mail the deleted one goes to the social or advertising tab. You can move it by tapping the three vertical dots.
This is the tutorial on how to go back E-mail deleted in Gmail Android. Hope it’s useful.