One of the reasons why it is not recommended that you create a difficult Facebook password is because one day you might forget the password for the Facebook account. The password is classified as difficult to remember. However, you are also not recommended to create easy passwords such as using your own name.
Because, by creating an easy password, your Facebook account may be deactivated.hack by someone else. If you havehack, then it will be very difficult to restore the Facebook account that washack.
Therefore, you must first know how to create a correct and secure password. So, how do you solve the forgotten Facebook password so you can log in or log in again?
Well, take it easy guys! In the following, we will discuss how to overcome forgotten Facebook password so that you can log in or log in again. So, watch carefully, guys!
How to Overcome Forgotten Facebook Password on Android Easily
For those of you who want to open Facebook who forgot your password, don’t worry, you can immediately follow the steps below to reset your Facebook account password!
- First, open a browser on Android and visit the site ‘Facebook‘ as usual > Then try to enter your email or Facebook username and tap links’Forgot Password?‘ which is at the bottom of the form.
- SecondAfter that, enter the email or phone number that is connected to your Facebook account. For example, here using Facebook email. If you have tap knob ‘search‘ and tap knob ‘This is me‘ which is next to your Facebook account name.
- Third, next you select an option to send a code to reset your Facebook account. For example here selecting ‘Send code by email’. If you have tap knob ‘Continue‘ > Then you check your email inbox, usually a 6-digit code will be sent to reset your Facebook account password.
- Fourth, then you reopen the browser that was when you opened the Facebook site > Then you enter the 6-digit code that was sent via email. If so, you tap knob ‘Continue‘ > Then you enter the new Facebook password and tap knob ‘Continue‘.
- Fifth, then there will be 2 options, you just select ‘Stay Login‘ and tap knob ‘Continue‘. Well, now you can open a forgotten Facebook password via Android.
How to Overcome Forgot Facebook Password on PC So You Can Login Again
In addition to Android, you can also overcome forgotten Facebook password on PC. However, this time we use the phone number for the process of resetting the Facebook password.
Well, let’s just take a look at how to change the Facebook password on the following PC!
- First, you open a browser on your PC and visit the site ‘Facebook‘ as usual > Then you enter your email or Facebook username and click links’Forgot account?‘ which is below the Facebook password input field. Like the following picture!
- Second, after that there will be an option to send a reset code to get a reset code i.e. email and SMS (phone number). For example, we choose a reset code via SMS sent via a verified phone number on your Facebook account. If you have click knob ‘Continue‘.
- ThirdNext, you open the SMS application on your smartphone. Well, later there will be an SMS from Facebook containing a 6-digit code to reset your Facebook account password.
- Fourth, then you enter the 6-digit code earlier into the security code input field, as shown below. If so, just go ahead click knob ‘Continue‘.
- Fifth, then you enter the new Facebook password according to your wishes. If so, just go ahead click knob ‘Continue‘.
- Sixth, then there will be 2 options. If you want to open Facebook, you just select ‘Stay Login‘ and click the button ‘Continue‘.
- Well, now you can overcome the forgotten Facebook password by resetting it!
How to Overcome So You Don’t Forget Facebook Account Password
Well, you already know how to overcome forgotten Facebook password so that you can log in again. Now, you also really have to follow these steps so you don’t forget your Facebook password again.
So, besides being listened to, you also have to follow the following method, guys. The goal is that you don’t keep resetting your Facebook password.
1. Use Easy-to-Remember Passwords
The first way to overcome forgetting passwords is to use a password that is easy to remember. Eits, even though you have to make a password that is easy to remember, don’t use your full name.
Also, don’t use your date of birth. As much as possible you combine with numbers and letters. So, that way other people will not easily guess your Facebook password.
If people easily guess your Facebook password, it’s possible that that person actually hacked your Facebook account and used Facebook for crimes. So, stay alert too in making any passwords.
2. Include your cellphone number on Facebook and your email
The second way to solve the forgotten Facebook password is to include your cellphone number on Facebook and your email. Well, this is really important, guys.
Why? Because, when you forget your password, Facebook will reset the password via email, guys. In addition, if you forget your Facebook password and email, usually Facebook will verify via your cellphone number.
So, if you have verified your email and cellphone number, it will be safer, if at any time you forget your Facebook password or email.
3. Use Easy-to-Remember Secret Questions
The third way to overcome an easy to forget password is to use a secret question that is easy to remember. As we all know, guys, when you create a Facebook or email account, you will definitely protect your account by using questions (Security Questions).
At the time of verification for account security, usually use questions. Well, you should choose a question that is easy to remember. If you can, choose a question with the moment or the name of the person you remember the most.
Because now there are lots of articles about how to hack someone’s Facebook account. Well, this Security Question feature serves to prevent hacking your Facebook account, guys.
4. Save Password in a Safe Place
The fourth way to overcome the forgotten Facebook password is to store the password in a safe place. Well, this is very important for those who like to forget their social media passwords.
Try it, you save your Facebook password in a safe place. For example, a note that has been locked using an application lock application. That way people are not easy to find out.
In addition, you can also use a password manager application to save your Facebook password. So, you can save all the passwords in the application without having to worry about being known by others.
Actually, the most important thing to restore a forgotten Facebook account is that you also don’t forget your email address and don’t replace a verified phone number with a Facebook account.
Because, if you have forgotten your Facebook password and email, it will be very difficult to recover. Unless, you want to delete a Facebook account that forgot your password and email.
Well, to permanently delete a Facebook account that has forgotten its password and email, the deletion process takes quite a long time. In addition, you must delete it on the grounds that you have died by attaching a death certificate.
If that’s the case, it’s going to be really annoying. Therefore, Smart Tips advises you, don’t forget your Facebook account password and email, guys!
Articles About Other Facebook!
So, how are you smart? You already know how to overcome forgotten Facebook password so you can log in again. Well, don’t forget to share it with other smart friends, regarding the article on how to overcome forgetting Facebook password so you can log in again.
So that they also know how to overcome forgotten Facebook password so they can log in again. Oh yes, if you have criticism and suggestions, regarding the article on how to overcome forgotten Facebook password so you can log in again, you can write it down in the comments column below here
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com