For you OPPO users, of course this is very annoying, if you turn on mobile phone but not directly to the initial view. Only the OPPO logo appears. This is commonly called bootloop or system problems.
[irp posts=”22987″ name=”Cara Mengaktifkan LED Notifikasi pada HP Oppo (100% Berhasil)”]
Upset with Bootloop Oppo HP? Here’s a Powerful Way to Overcome It
If you want to know how to overcome OPPO phone which bootloop, let’s see right away. How to solve it by using recovery mode OPPO bootloop.
- The first thing you have to do is turn off the phone, after that you press the button power and button volume down at the same time.
- Second, you wait until there is a display for language selection, then release the two buttons and you choose English
- Third, if you have chosen a language, you select the option ‘wipe data and cache’.
- Fourth, after that there will be another display of options in the form of a choice of deleting data or just deleting the cache, you select the option “wipe data and cache”“. Then, there will be a notification and you select “YES“
- Fifth, After the deletion process is complete, you guys reboot your phone and wait until OPPO phone complete the completion process and your OPPO cellphone will return to the initial display.
Well, so that’s it guys how to deal with it OPPO phone which bootloop. Hope you like it and if you have any suggestions you can comment in the comments column below.
Other Interesting Articles:
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com