The TikTok app is the go-to place for creative and viral music videos. The app, also known as Douyin, was launched in September 2022 by Toutiao founder Zhang Yimin. This application gives users the freedom to be as creative as possible in making short music videos.
There are many categories of videos on TikTok. Starting with funny videos, slowmo videos, up to joker videos and many other video categories.
With so many complaints against the TikTok application, the Ministry of Communication and Information blocked this application on July 3, 2022. However, this lock only lasted a week, because TikTok could be used again on July 10, 2022.
Playing TikTok is one way to get rid of boredom during the current corona pandemic. There are a lot of interesting videos with various display effects in this TikTok application. One of the old effects that is still popular is the effect Slow motion or what is commonly called slowmo. Slow motion displays videos with slower movement and aims to clarify the details of object movement.
Then how do I create a video? Slow motion in the TikTok app? It’s easy, let’s just follow the steps below.
1. Download and To install TikTok app on your Android or iOS device. Sign in with your email, Facebook, or Google account.
Download TikTok app
2. Open the TikTok app. Click on the icon ‘+“To start creating videos.
3. Click the ‘Record“To start the video recording. In addition to recording live video, you can also record videos that are already in your device gallery by clicking on ‘Upload‘.
4. Here is the video you just recorded. To add a slow motion effect, click ‘effect‘.
5. Select effect ‘Time‘- then click on function’Slow picture‘. A level will appear Slow motion in the video, which aims to choose which part of the video you want to give an effect Slow motion. With two fingers on each end of the layer Slow motion at the same time, we can easily extend or shorten the term Slow motion on videos.
6. You can also move the position with one finger Slow motion as needed. When you’re done, click Save.
7. Click on ‘Next‘to publish the video Slow motion She. Done, right?
That is the explanation of the tutorial ‘Create SlowMo Videos on TikTok’. Much luck.