Envelopes have become a vital necessity for an agency, because they are absolutely used to convey invitations and important letters. The neat appearance of the envelope and the design are also important because they reflect the professionalism of the agency.
Maybe in the old days, when you wanted to send a letter / invitation, the description on the envelope is only handwritten manually. This allows the results obtained are less neat.
However, in this modern era, we can send letters / invitations with information on the envelope using a computer.
Because by using a computer, the results obtained are definitely neater and look more reflective of the professionalism of the agency. But, maybe there are still many agencies that do not know how to make information on letter envelopes using a computer. Even though the method is very easy, just by using the application Microsoft word which are already available on their respective laptops/PCs.
Well, this time I will share about how to make letter envelope labels in Microsoft Word very easily. how do? Just follow the steps below.
How to Make Letter Envelope Labels in Microsoft Word
There is something that must be considered when making letter envelopes, namely the size of the envelope to be printed. Envelope size should not be too big and not too small.
Then measure the dimensions of the envelope to be printed, so that it can be adjusted to the text / description that will be written in Microsoft Word. Just take a look at the following steps.
1. Please open the Microsoft Word application first on your laptop / PC.
2. Then, please click the menu tab “Mailing”. As in the image below.
3. Then, please choose “Envelopes”. As in the image below.
4. Then, please fill in the box “Delivery address” with the return address. Then, fill in the box “Return address” with the destination address. As in the image below.
5. Then, please click “Options”. As in the image below.
6. Then, the Envelope Options window will appear. Please set it according to your wishes, such as the size of the envelope, the type of writing of the sender’s address and destination address, and the position of the writing of the sender’s address and destination address. If you have finished setting it, please select the Printing Options menu.
7. On the printing options menu, please set the position of the envelope when it will be printed so that it fits when printed. If so, please click “Ok”. As in the image below.
8. Then, you will return to the Envelopes and Labels window. Please click “Add to documents”. As in the image below.
9. Then, a question window appears about whether you want to make the return address and destination address saved to default. If you agree, please click “Yes”, but if not, please click “No”. As in the image below.
10. Done. Then, the page will appear like an envelope. As in the image below.
Well, how? The method is quite easy and very simple right? Now we no longer need to write the name or address of the sender and destination address manually. We just have to make it in a more modern way, by typing and printing it using Microsoft Word.
That’s how to easily make letter envelope labels in Microsoft Word that you can try. If this article can help you, please share it with your friends so they also know how to easily create letter envelope labels in Microsoft Word. Hopefully this article can be useful for all of us. If there is a writing error, please forgive me. Thank you