A business card is a medium that includes personal and company information. The goal is to get acquainted with the relationship formally. There are many services that make business cards ranging from cheap to expensive prices.
Even if your budget is tight or not. It’s better if you make your own business card, guys. Now you can also make business cards online without using photo editing software.
Well, for those of you who don’t know how, it’s better to just take a look at how to make a business card online below.
Want to Have a Business Card? Follow How To Make It Here!
One way to make business cards online is to use an online photo editing site. Because, usually these sites provide templates for making business cards. Well, how to do it, just look at it!
How to Make a Business Card Using ‘Canva’
- Visit site’Canva.com‘ > Then click knob ‘Start Designing Business Cards‘.
- Then select the layout on the left, to create the business card you want. For example like the following picture.
- After that, 2 business card designs will appear that you can edit immediately. Choose one of the business card designs you want. For example here choose a business card which is on the right.
- Then edit the previous name to be your name.
- Then edit the job title that was previously your job title.
- Next, edit the cellphone number that was previously your cellphone number.
- Next, change the previous email address to your personal or work email address.
- After that, edit your office or home address which was previously your office or home address, guys.
- Next, if you want to add a company logo, you can click menus’UPLOADS‘ which is on the left.
Also Read: How to Buy an E-Toll Card and Where to Buy It
- Then click ‘Uploads‘ to view the image.
- Then you click ‘Upload your new images‘ to insert a new image.
- The next step is to select the company logo you want to add and wait for it to finish uploading the image.
- Next, to enter the logo, you only need drag and drop the logo to the empty business card holder. Examples are as follows.
- If the logo has been trimmed according to its position, you can immediately save it. How to do it with click knob ‘Download‘ which is above.
- After that select the file type you want. For example here selecting ‘JPG‘. If so, go ahead click knob ‘Download‘. Wait for the download process to complete, if you have, you can check the download folder and your business card is ready, guys!
So, how are you smart? It’s not easy to make business cards online. Oh yeah, if you have another way, you can really write it in the comments column below here
Also Read This Article!
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com