if no Receiving a notification such as a WhatsApp message from your friend but lazy or not having time to open and read it?
now For those of you who are lazy or don’t have time to hold your cell phone because you are busy or out to get a vehicle and drive, this method is great to use in Smartphone your android.
The Audify app is a an application that can help us read all the notifications from Short Message Notifications (SMS) to notifications for social media applications like LINE, WhatsApp, BBM, WeChat etc. Here is the guide:
1. Download use Audiify notification reader at GooglePlay.
2. If it is already installed, run the Audiify application.
3. Swipe right on the section “Enable notification access”.
4. Then select the arrow in the lower right corner.
5. Then swipe right on the section “Try on speakers”.
6. Then select the arrow in the lower right corner until it is done.
7. Check all settings or swipe to the right.
8. Go to Settings by selecting the gear image in the top right corner.
9. Select “Text to speech“
10. In the Google Engine section, select the gear Text to speech“
11. Change the language to Indonesian.
12. Please do a trial by sending WhatsApp, LINE, BBM or SMS messages. send Smartphone If the Audify application is installed, Audify will automatically read the message notification.
• Not all notifications can be read by the app, for example for “Google Play App Update” notifications. To get the full functionality please use the Pro version of the Audify application.
• Don’t force “give up” (Power stop) Audify application, since if the stop is forced, the Audify application will not run to read incoming message notifications. Check the status bar to see if the Audify app is running or not.