Surely you are looking to apply for a job that you are looking for in one of the job site right? That’s why you want to know how to make a yellow card.
Oh yes, in today’s technological era, all registrations are more practical, guys. One of them is that you can register for NPWP, BPJS, GO FOOD on GO-JEK and of course a yellow card (AK-1) online.
Oh yes, this yellow card or AK-1 card is usually used as a sign that you are looking for a job in the country.
Oh yes, it is reported that this card is no longer yellow, guys. But it’s white. However, because it is known as a yellow card, it is still called a yellow card or AK-1 card.
This yellow card is not only used for documents applying for jobs in the country such as CPNS and SOEs, but can also be used abroad, especially prospective migrant workers.
So, how do you make a yellow card for job seekers online and offline? Surely you are curious, right? If so, just take a look, guys!
How to Make a Yellow Card
How to Make a Yellow Card Online
Well, this time SmartTips.com I will discuss how to make a complete job seeker yellow card. So, listen carefully, guys.
Yellow Card Making Requirements
Before discussing how to make a yellow card, it would be nice if you had to prepare the requirements first, guys.
Well, here are the requirements for making a yellow card:
- Photocopy of Permit to Work Abroad from Parents or Husband stamped 6,000 (If You Want to Apply for Work Abroad).
- 4 x 3 (4 pieces) color photographs with a red background.
- Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP) or Driver’s License (SIM) 1 sheet.
- Photocopy of the latest diploma that has been legalized as much as 1 sheet.
- 1 copy of birth certificate.
- Photocopy of Family Card (KK) 1 sheet.
- Copy of valid SKCK.
- Photocopy of certificates or training that you have attended.
All these documents are collected in 1 folder, guys. Oh yes, if you want to make a yellow card, there are also minimum age requirements for workers, including:
- Formal Worker: 18 Years.
- Informal Workers: 21 Years.
So, for those of you who are less than the minimum age, you can’t make a yellow card yet.
Yellow Card Validity
Surely you are also wondering, how long is the validity period of the yellow card? Yups, the validity period of the yellow card is 2 years.
If you have got a job, you can immediately give the yellow card to the company, so that the company provides a certificate that you have been hired.
If you don’t get a job but the yellow card’s validity period has expired, you can extend it back to the local Disnakertrans office.
The requirements are still the same, just bring a photocopy of your ID card, diploma, birth certificate, family card (KK), SKCK and training certificate. Oh yeah, don’t forget to bring the original documents too!
Yellow Card Making Fee for Job Seekers
How much does it cost to make a yellow card? FREE! If an officer asks for a yellow card fee, you can refuse it or report it.
So, you only pay for a photocopy of the requirements and a photocopy of the yellow card that you want to legalize.
Well, the yellow card and its legalized photocopy also have a validity period, guys. The following is the expiry date of the yellow card and its photocopy:
- Original Yellow Card: 2 Years.
- Copy of Yellow Card Legalized: 6 Months.
So, every 6 months if you have or have not gotten a job, you must immediately report to the Manpower Office.
Now you know the document requirements and also the costs for making a yellow card. Now, it’s time for us to discuss how to make a yellow card.
Oh yes, the difference in how to make kung cards online and offline is a little different. However, you must still come to the local Manpower and Transmigration Office.
The difference is that if you are online, you have filled in the data first online. Well, when you come to the Manpower and Transmigration Office, you don’t need to fill in the data anymore. So, you just have to wait for the yellow card making process.
If you are offline, you have to come to the Manpower and Transmigration Office then fill in your personal data and wait for the yellow card making process. In terms of time, it’s more efficient to make yellow cards online, guys.
But, if you really have free time, it’s okay to make a yellow card offline. -Because, both of them have to come to the Manpower and Transmigration Office.
It’s clear, right? If so, let’s just talk about how to make a yellow card online and offline below!
How to Make Yellow Cards Online Easily
- Second, then in the List As section select ‘Job seekers‘ > Then fill in ‘User ID‘, ‘E-mail‘ and ‘Password‘. If it is already click knob ‘list‘.
- Third, next contents ‘User ID‘, ‘Password‘, ‘Repeat Password‘, enter your passport photo and fill in ‘E-mail‘ you. If it is already click knob ‘save‘.
- Fourth, then enter your personal data starting from ‘KTP/NIK number‘, ‘Full name‘, ‘Date of birth‘, ‘Place of birth‘, ‘Gender‘, ‘Religion‘, ‘Physical condition‘, ‘Marital status‘ and ‘Height / weight‘. See an example in the following image.
- Fifth, then you still have to fill in your personal data starting from ‘Phone number‘ and ‘Complete address‘. If it is already click knob ‘save‘.
- Sixth, then fill in your latest education data. For example the following image. If it is already click knob ‘save‘.
- Sixth, then fill in your job expectations data. Like the following image example. If it is already click knob ‘save‘.
- If successful, a notification like the following will appear. Well, you only need to go to the Manpower and Transmigration Office to print a yellow card without having to fill in the data again.
How to Make a Yellow Card Offline
For those of you who prefer to make a yellow card directly or offline, you can directly visit the BKK School and the local Manpower and Transmigration Office (Department of Manpower and Transmigration).
The Manpower and Transmigration Office must also match the domicile of your identity card (KTP), guys. Well, here’s how to make an offline job seeker yellow card:
- Prepare all the required documents mentioned above.
- Wear neat and polite clothes. Oh yeah, don’t you ever wear shorts and flip-flops! Make sure you wear shoes and a shirt.
- If you are at the place, take the queue number, fill in the guest book at the receptionist’s desk and wait to be called by the officer.
- If you have been called, state the purpose you want to make a yellow card or AK-1.
- Submit all required documents along with the folder.
- Next you will be asked by the officer to fill out some of the forms given. The contents of the data are not much different from registering online.
- Then you will be interviewed by officers and will be given a brief explanation of the job search procedure at the company.
- Next is the process of making a regular yellow card which takes about 10 to 20 minutes.
- If it is finished, you can immediately photocopy it and ask the officer to legalize it (make sure you have enough photocopies).
- Done, your yellow card is done.
Yellow Card Making Tips
After you know the requirements, costs and how to make a yellow card for job seekers, you should also know the tips for making a yellow card, so that there are no mistakes in making it.
Well, here are some tips for making yellow cards online and offline:
- Make sure you bring more documents. This means that if you are required to bring a photocopy of 1 sheet, it would be better if you bring 3-5 sheets.
- Make sure you wear neat and polite clothes. This is so that you really intend to find work.
- If you make a yellow card online, it would be better when printing, you must also bring the original document.
- Also make sure the photos and other documents uploaded do not exceed 100 kb in size. If the size is still excessive, you can use the method of compressing photos on the internet.
- If the yellow card has been completed, make sure you immediately photocopy it and legalize it by the officer.
So, how are you smart? Easy is not how to make a yellow card online and offline.
Don’t forget to also share with your friends the article on how to make this online and offline yellow card. So that they also understand how to make yellow cards online and offline.
Well, if you have criticism and suggestions or there are several ways to make the wrong yellow card above, just write it down in the comments column below
Other Interesting Articles!
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com