Vector portrait is a photo editing technique that resembles a painting or drawing. With PicsArt you can create effects Vector portrait on your photo. Do you want to know how to do it? Let’s just follow these steps:
1. Open the PicsArt app in Smartphone She.
2. Open a new worksheet by selecting Tools.To draw‘.
3. New worksheet view.
4. Select ‘Snape‘. Choose the shape you want. Here I choose a square shape. sentence opacity up to 100 and size 20, then choose To fill/Contents. Click OK.
5.. Pick a color snap‘When you click’colour“And choose a color.
Here I chose yellow. Click the check mark.
6. Arrange snap in the worksheet. Click the check mark.
7. Select a photo by clicking Tools.add a photo“And choose a photo.
8. Adjust the position of the photo and we will only select the subject. Select functionsCut out‘. Start with the design selection by placing a line on the edge of the design. When you’re done, click Review.
9. Start with the design selection by placing a line on the edge of the design. When you’re done, click Review.
10. If parts of the topic are not yet selected, we can use the tools’Turning back‘. click Save on computer.
The picture returns without. back to the project page background. Enlarge image size.
11. Now we’re going to animate the theme. Choose ‘effect‘, Select ‘artistic‘-‘Oil painting‘. Sentence ‘Be‘changes to 8. Click the check mark.
12. Reselect toolseffect‘, Select ‘magic‘-‘flora‘. Increase the fade value to 83.
13. Look for Effects too ‘Moonlight‘and increase the fade value to 81. Click the check mark.
14. Reselect toolseffect‘, Select ‘FX‘-‘HDR‘. Lower the unsharp value to 19, raise the unsharp value to 43, raise the fade value to 30 and raise the. Value saturation 7. be
15. Arrange the motif layout over the Snape.
16. Click on Tools’eraser‘. And erase the lower part of the design that follows the snap shape.
17. Clean up.
18. Click the checkmark and you’re done.
19. Now you can share on your social media.
It’s that simple, isn’t it. This is the tutorial ‘How to Create a Vector Portrait in PicsArt’. Much luck.