Hello smart friends! You know 360 degree photos? 360 degree photo is an image that displays the entire location based on a 360 degree angle or from all sides and angles.
Actually to make 360-degree photos using a special tool, namely a 360-degree camera. But don’t worry, even if you don’t have a 360 degree camera, you can use Android to create 360 degree photos.
[irp posts=”13786″ name=”Cara Membuat Foto Bokeh ala DSLR di Smartphone”]
Don’t Worry! Here’s How to Create 360 Degree Photos
One way to make 360-degree photos is to use a 360-degree application, namely Google Street View.
The Google Street View application is one of the features of Google Maps. Well, just take a look at the following article carefully.
How to Create a 360 Degree Photo Using the ‘App’Google View Street’
- SecondAfter that, run the application and just go ahead tap the plus icon (+) in the lower right corner > Then tap ‘Camera‘.
- Third, Then in the dialog box you can tap ‘OK‘ and tap ‘Open Camera‘ in the below section.
- Fourth, After that you point the smartphone Android you to take photos. Make sure the position of the circle fits the point, then the application will take a photo automatically (Photo direction from left, right, up and down).
- Fifth, if you’re done you go straight tap the checklist icon at the bottom center > then wait for the application process to correct the photo earlier.
- Sixth, If the process is complete you tap ‘Select‘ > Then select the location you want and tap ‘Publish to Google Maps‘.
- Seventh, After that tap ‘Publish‘ > then tap ‘No‘ to save the 360 degree photo earlier.
- Well, it’s a 360-degree photo and to see it you can open the smartphone photo gallery Android you.
Other Interesting Articles!
So, how are you smart? You already know how to make 360-degree photos in Android. Well, if you have criticism and suggestions, write them in the comments column below here, guys
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com