How to jailbreak iOS 8.4 Untethered. This tutorial is the same as the previous tutorial on jailbreaking iOS 8.3 with Taig. Here are the steps:
1. Before jailbreaking, you should back up all of your data.
2. Download the TaiG v2.3.1 extract using the 7zip or winrar application. Read how to extract the zip file
3. Disable the “Find my iPhone” and “Passcode” functions.
turn off “Find my iPhone”,
Go to Settings> iCloud> Find My iPhone> tap to turn it off.
Power off password. Go to Settings> Passcode> Enter your Passcode> turn off Passcode.
4. Run the TaiG software and connect your Apple device to the computer. Click Start to begin jailbreaking.
Windows 64-bit users will need to downgrade iTunes to version 12.0.1
5. Wait for the jailbreak process to complete until the message “Jailbreak Successful!” Appears.
6. If successful, a Cydia application will appear on your iDevice. Good luck done.