PHP is a programming language that is often included in HTML. PHP is an abbreviation of Personal homepage. This programming language uses a server-side system, ie the programming language used later scriptthe program is executed by the server. The advantages of PHP are simple to use, simple, and easy to understand.
If you’re new here, first open the link below:
In this tutorial we explain how to install PHP on a cloud server using gitbash. Git is Version control system which can remember every file change. Git is very effective and fast, especially to help us create large projects without spending a lot of money. Well, without further ado, let’s begin the operation.
1. In the previous tutorial we created an instance and also connected AWS Amazon to gitbash. We open the page again.
2. If so, go to your Gitbash and then reconnect to the instance you created. Press Yes to complete the connection process.
3. Enter “sudo apt-get install php libapache2-mod-php php-mcrypt php-mysql” to install PHP on the instance. Press y to perform the operation.
4. When you have entered “sudo nano /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/dir.conf”
5. Change the position of the index.php in the middle to the front so that the page is executed first.
6. Restart Apache to apply the update to the system.
7. Enter “sudo apt-get install php-cli” to install php cli on the instance so that changes can be made.
8. In this case, enter “sudo nano /var/www/html/info.php” to create a new file and change the contents of the file.
9. Add the content according to the dates below. “phpinfo ();” is the standard PHP menu that displays a description of PHP. Here “phpinfo ();” used as an example only.
10. Enter the IP address of your cloud, then add the name of the file we created. Here we use “info.php” as the executable file.
This time, that’s the PHP installation tutorial on AWS, good luck.