Now this is actually an app draft already a great deal and has a multitude of functions, one of which is an application Coreldraw. This application is an application editing Photos that are currently used by many people. Coreldraw has a wide variety of features that a user needs to modify and edit photos as they wish. Of the various functions offered, one of the functions is to insert a photo in a frame of any shape, it can be in the shape of a circle, square or triangle.
This tutorial shows you how to insert a photo or picture in a frame or object. This of course makes it very easy for friends to frame family photos with a variety of unique frame shapes.
Also read: How to enable the project timer feature in the latest Corel Draw
In this tutorial with Corel Draw X8 64-bit versionif you are using a version lower or higher, this can also be done in every version Coreldraw the placement of the menu functions is not much different. Here is the tutorial.
Create a new project
1. Prepare Project new in Coreldraw.
2. Then prepare the photo to be inserted and create a simple 2-dimensional object that will act as a frame. The shape can be free to have a circle, triangle or square. In this tutorial we will create a flat plane Ellipse.
Read also: How to set the resolution and the image file size in CorelDraw
3. Right-click in the photo area, then select PowerClip inside. Then move the mouse over the frame and then click the left mouse button.
4. Then the result will be as in the picture. The photo is already in the frame, but it’s not quite right yet, so you’ll need to adjust the frame.
5. Next, you need to adjust the position of the photo on the frame to make it look right. The trick is to click Edit PowerClip.
6. Then use the frame to adjust the photo to make it look correct by moving the position of the photo. The content / object to be framed shouldn’t cross the blue line as this is the edge of the frame so give it a try object is in the middle of the frame area.
Finish editing content
7. After the photo is exactly what you want, don’t forget to lock it by pressing the button Finish editing content.
8. Then the result is as in the picture below, the part of the photo that exceeds the blue line area that is the edge of the frame is automatically discarded and the photo is drawn into the frame.
Also read: How to erase specific parts of objects in Corel Draw
This is how this tutorial came about, which will hopefully make it easier and give new knowledge to friends who are just exploring the world draft, especially via the app Coreldraw This.