As one of the most popular social media application of the world population, there are many news / messages shared through Facebook application in one day. Only with this one application can users share different types of information, such as: B. Daily activities, vacancies, or expertise / skills.
Hide Facebook posts
But like other social media applications, the Facebook application is also packed with various useful functions. One of them is the function to hide your Facebook posts. You can hide not just one or more posts, but all of your posts in the Facebook application immediately.
Also read: How to Save Data Usage on Facebook LITE Android
Later the post will be automatically moved to the archive folder, which you can restore.
1. Here we are using the Facebook Lite application. Open the Facebook Lite app on your device, then sign in with your Facebook account. Then click on Profile photo Your account is on the left side of the text message box.
2. You will then be redirected to the profile page. Click on the icon three points located to the right of the Edit Profile button to open the Post Settings menu.
3. There are several post settings; but to be able to hide all Facebook posts at once, select the function called Activity log. After opening the Activity Log page, scroll down and find the folder Your mail. Then click the button Manage your posts.
4. Click on Select all to provide a checklist for all of your contributions. Or, you can clear the checklist for some posts that you don’t want to hide. Then click on archive and done. Your post has now been successfully hidden.
5. To be able to display all hidden posts in the meantime; On page Activity log, find and click the button Files.
6. Then click on Select all to create a checklist of all your hidden posts and then click cure. After that, a confirmation box will appear stating that you want to restore the post. click Yes sir. Done, your post has now been successfully restored and shown again on your Facebook account.
By just following a few steps as above, you can easily hide and restore your posts in the Facebook Lite application. In the meantime, to be able to hide posts on the website and mobile versions of the Facebook application; The method is not much different from hiding posts in the Facebook Lite application.