flash is a term used for operating system reinstallation in the world Smartphone, normally do blinking is one of the last steps to restore the operating system as new when Smartphone Due to system / software damage such as B. cannot be reset to the factory settings Boot loop, Etc.
Boot loop is a state in which the process Boots An error occurred on Android. The effect is that the menu cannot be called up homelandwhich means it just sticks to the screen Welcome Screen. The second reason this process is done is because Android users want to go back to the state they just bought a mobile phone in (really like new from the factory). Here is the guide:
Required materials for flashing
• PC or laptop
• Data cable for connection Smartphone to the PC / laptop.
• Download Samsung USB driver for mobile phone
• Download Odin 3.12.3
• Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy J5 2022 SM-J510FN | OS Marshmallow 6.0.1 | Indonesian region [XID] | PDA version J510FNXXU2AQ16_J510FNOLE2AQI3 size 2.9 Gb.
To be able to download files fFirmware, You need to register on the website sammobile.comif you don’t have an account you can Username ALJUNAYD24 password nurulhayat24
• If you wantgupdate for the nougat version please download Firmwareits version 7.1.1
Instructions for flashing
1. Activate USB debugging, How one Settings – About the phone – tap Build number 3 times until you see a message notification “You are now a developer!“Later in the settings there is a menu”Developer options“.
2. Next go to the menu Developer optionss, then tick USB debugging.
3. Extract all the ingredients download before.
4th To install Samsung USB for cell phones on your PC or laptop.
5. Install and run Odin.
6. Turn off your Android, then go to the Odin menu mode. How to press volume Down + Lock Key + Home button together.
7. After logging into Odin mode There are two possibilities, Volume up – Next volume down – Cancel. Then you press Increase volume to go to the next process
8. Connect your data cable to the PC until it is fully connected and recognized by Odin (it will show a blue sign when your Android is recognized in Odin on PC).
9. Select “AP”, then a dialog box will pop up and browse for files Firmware which was previously extracted, then select Open minded. It usually takes Odin a while here to review the files you entered. So you don’t have to worry if Odin does not react or not run for a long time.
10. When the reading process is complete, choose begin and wait for the flash process to complete. Sign that you succeeded, your Android will do itstart anew itself automatically.
Congratulations, you have completed the process blinking. This is the tutorial for flashing the Samsung Galaxy J5 2022 SM-J510FN.