The iPhone is a line of smartphones developed and sold by Apple Inc. Until mid-2010, shortly after the introduction of the iPad, the iPhone used Apple’s mobile operating system iOS, known as the “iPhone OS”. The first iPhone was launched on June 29, 2007, its user interface was fully developed on its multi-touch screen, including a virtual keyboard. IPhone has Wi-Fi and cellular connections (2G, 3G, and 4G).
It can be said that the iPhone is very rarely experienced Error At software Yet hardware. Usually the iPhone has Software error due to user error factors such as attempting to downloadJailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, as well as for hardware damage that can also be caused by dropping or pressing the iPhone with a hard object, leading to hardware have damaged.
Utility Recovery mode that has to be overcome Error software like iPhone Boot loop, Put on the Apple logo, Black screen etc. failure already mentioned, it is difficult to overcome with common methods. With Recovery mode This problem will be fixed soon. Activate Recovery mode This is very easy, see the following tutorial on how to get in and out Recovery mode on the iPhone.
Here’s how to enter and exit Recovery Mode on iPhone
1. Turn off your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Make sure you have iTunes installed on your laptop or PC.
Download iTunes for Windows 64Bit.
Download iTunes for Windows 32Bit.
2. After the iPhone turns off – press and hold the button home – while you hold down the button home, Connect iPhone to PC – release the button home when the iPhone is connected to iTunes as shown in the picture below.
3. Open iTunes on your laptop or PC and your iPhone is signed in Recovery mode or recovery mode.
4. To exit Recovery mode, press and hold the button home and button power simultaneously.
The screen will Black screen – let go of the button home and power when the Apple logo appears on the iPhone.
5. iPhone has ended Recovery mode.
This is the tutorial for getting in and out Recovery mode on the iPhone, hopefully useful.