The notification function is one of the most important functions in an application. Its function is to notify the latest news or news that comes into the application. However, more and more applications are being used; the more notifications come into your device.
For example the YouTube application. The more channels you subscribe to, the more frequent YouTube notifications will be. Imagine when a YouTube notification goes off, a social media application notification goes off, a chat application notification goes off, and other application notifications go off too, then our device’s status bar just pops up with notifications.
Actually, we can just turn off the notification feature in the application, but when notifications are turned off, we don’t know if there is any new information. In response to these issues, does the YouTube application now have a solution?
Scheduled notifications are one of the newest features on the YouTube app. Scheduled notifications can be accepted as a collection of notifications that only appear once a day at a specific time. For example, you schedule a notification at 7:00 PM; then YouTube notifications will only appear once a day at 7:00 p.m. and YouTube will not send notifications at other times.
Also read: How to turn off youtube screen using MIUI video tool feature
1. Open the Play Store first, then update the YouTube app first to get the latest version. If you have just opened the YouTube application on your device.
2. Click the icon profile in the top right corner to open your YouTube account. Then find and select the menu settings. In the Settings menu, find and select the menu Notifications.
3. There are many functions in the notification menu that regulate the appearance of notifications from the YouTube application. To enable scheduled messages, find and enable the feature Planned summary. Apart from this, Tap on the Scheduled Summary function to set the delivery time of the notification. Select the delivery time of the notification, and click OK.
4. Here the authors schedule the notification at 4:00 p.m. and exactly at 4:00 p.m.; the YouTube app sends a summary of its notifications. Click the notification to view all notifications that have been received on your YouTube account in the past 24 hours.
5. As long as you activate this scheduled notification function, you will only receive YouTube notifications once a day from now on.
As? It’s easy not to enable the scheduled notification feature in the YouTube app. In addition to your device, you can be free from YouTube notifications, but you can still get the latest updates through the YouTube channel to which you subscribe daily.