Pinterest is a social medium that allows you to upload photos or images and group them into a category. Unlike other social media, Pinterest is mostly only used to upload photos or videos share digital works.
Although Pinterest is different from other social media, it also has a message, friendship, like, or feature love and others common on social media such as: Facebook, Instagram and others. Every photo posted on Pinterest is named a Pen and the created category is called plank.
Like some other apps, Pinterest has Dark mode which you can use directly from the Pinterest app. Particularly Dark mode more popular now. If you are interested in activation Dark mode In the Pinterest application, please follow the steps below to activate it.
1. First of all, please open the Pinterest app on Android, if you don’t have it, please install Pinterest from the Play Store. Also make sure you have Sign up.
2. On the homepage of the Pinterest app, Click your profile photo in the lower right.
3. Continue by pressing Profile photo in the top left.
4. Then press Menu settings top right with Hexagon icon.
5. Please select the menu Edit Settings.
6th Scroll down and select menu Application topic.
7. Finally, please choose dark or dark mode.
8. Done, now your Pinterest application is ready Dark mode or dark mode.
That’s it how do i activate Dark mode Pinterest on Android. To set the default theme on Pinterest, when you activate the power saving feature on your phone, the Pinterest application actually becomes the Pinterest application dark mode.
However, it is rare for people to use the battery saver feature Dark mode on Pinterest is not active. So using the above method you can activate Dark mode automatically.