YouTube is a sharing website Videos Created by three former PayPal employees in May 2005. This site allows users to upload, view, and share videos. The company is headquartered in San Bruno, California and uses Adobe Flash technology Videos and HTML5 to display different types of content Videos user generated, including movie clips, TV clips and Videos Music. In addition, there is also amateur content such as blogs Videos, Videos short original, and Videos Education.
Most of the content on YouTube is uploaded by individuals, although media companies such as CBS, BBC, Vevo, Hulu, and other organizations are already uploading their material to the site as part of the YouTube partnership program. Unregistered users can watch Videoswhile registered users can upload Videos in unlimited quantities. Videos Content classified as offensive may only be viewed by registered users aged 18 and over. In November 2006, YouTube, LLC was bought by Google for $ 1.65 billion and officially operates as a subsidiary of Google.
In the YouTube app Cell phone, mobile phone no functions repetition or Repeat which means to repeat. So you have to push the button Previous when you want to hear the same song all over again and it is very boring.
So you activate automatic repetition YouTube on iPhone.
1. Open Browser safari – visit the official website Tweak box in www.tweakboxapp.com – Tap Download apps.
2. Tap To install – Input Passcode – Tap To install.
3. Open the app Tweak box – Select APPS – Select Optimized apps.
4. Search 2 Youtube Cercube – Tap To install – a message appears Tap To install again. Wait a moment for the application to finish installing 2 YouTube cercube done.
5. Open the Youtube app – Settings – Video player – activate Automatic repetition.
Complete. Hope it’s useful. How to Automatically Reply Videos on Youtube iPhone.