Find friends who like Upload Photo on social media or like to change profile photos and are confused about which application to use to make photos more interesting. This time, Aufaa will share how to edit Photo with PicsArt
PicsArt is a feature-rich application editing in it and you can do many things with this application, one of which is changing the background Your photos will be more interesting and, above all, less complicated….
How to edit background Photo with PicsArt:
1. Download PicsArt app on Android / iOS: (Link download is at the end of the article)
2. Open the PicsArt application and click the (+) sign to add a photo you want to edit to edit.
3. Select the photo you want to edit Then click the (->) sign in the upper right corner.
4. When you have selected a photo, the next step is the editing This is Tap Tools that’s in the lower left corner.
5. Choose stretch to start editing background Photo.
6. Next, 5 options for editing appear background Photo, and this time Aufaa chose Vortex CW, then click 1x to set size and energy and you can start editing right away Tap the photo.
7. After finishing the editing background your photo, click on the sign Checklist that’s in your right corner.
8th. Tap (->) to save / share results to edit She.
9. Choose gallery save on gallery You, and you can also share directly on Instagram or social mediasocial media Miscellaneous.
Complete. Much luck …..
Download PicsArt Android
Download PicsArt iOS